The Basketball Binder Show on YouTube!!!!!!!!!!!

Basketball cards and sports talk
Post Reply
User avatar
Hallco
HB Member
Posts: 53
Joined: January 2024
Location: Northeast Georgia Mountains
Has liked: 133 times
Been liked: 45 times

The Basketball Binder Show on YouTube!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Hallco »

This is great for those of us who actually like the raw cards in our collection! This is not a live show. It is recorded, edited and published. Focus on those binder pages and how different people organize their favorite cards. It's random when a new episode posts, but the first one is available to watch....and it's totally free imagine that! ;) :roll: Check it out!

https://www.youtube.com/@TheBasketballCardBinderShow

PS...For the record....I am not whoring myself to beg for you to like, share, subscribe, etc.... I have no direct motive. I just appreciate the creator and he has 2 collectors who love the REAL hobby discussing the topic!

Pss....If you want me to do that thing I said I wasn't doing for this show.....send ASL along with 20 Kenneth Faried Jersey #'d cards to:

Hallco the Harlot
ul. Sovetskaya, d. 15, kv. 3
Podolsk
Moskovskaya obl.
142100
RUSSIA
User avatar
mindcycle
HB Supporter
Posts: 586
Joined: May 2023
Location: Denver, CO
Has liked: 748 times
Been liked: 185 times

Re: The Basketball Binder Show on YouTube!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by mindcycle »

This is great! Thanks for the heads up. Just subscribed and i'm looking forward to watching these.
Always looking for high end Nuggets cards, current players and Rare 90's/00's!
Player PC - Antonio McDyess, Danilo Gallinari, Gary Harris, Tim Duncan
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/@mindcycle_cards
Post Reply