MJ Auto Pickup and question
Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2026 8:24 pm
I stopped at the card shop this afternoon because I am on paternity leave and you should always take your 5 month old daughter to card shops because they are lucky. I have been going to this shop for 10+ years and the owner and I have always had a good relationship. I asked if he got anything new in and he said he bought something earlier that day that I might have interest in. He handed over the card and in my head I was thinking there was no shot I was spending significant money today. I jokingly asked how much and he said he just paid $500 for it and he would quick flip it to me for $1000 cash.
Needless to say, I walked my happy ass over to the bank across the street, withdrew the cash and put it in that man’s hand.
While I know it isn’t licensed and it isn’t a Bulls/Wizards/UNC auto, I had to grab my first Jordan auto. What it lacks in those aspects, it makes up for it a couple other special ways. The card is a chrome stock, and a refractor style finish. As far as I am aware, Jordan doesn’t have any Chrome style autos. So that is pretty cool, at least in my eyes. The other thing, it is a 2025 MJ auto and Upper Deck only puts out a handful of new autos every year. No other autos from the product that released 12 months ago have surfaced.
I am happy to have it in my collection, I will most likely move it in the future and upgrade to a different (NBA) auto, but for now it is cool to own.
Question - is anyone aware of any Upper Deck Chrome style autos of MJ?
Needless to say, I walked my happy ass over to the bank across the street, withdrew the cash and put it in that man’s hand.
While I know it isn’t licensed and it isn’t a Bulls/Wizards/UNC auto, I had to grab my first Jordan auto. What it lacks in those aspects, it makes up for it a couple other special ways. The card is a chrome stock, and a refractor style finish. As far as I am aware, Jordan doesn’t have any Chrome style autos. So that is pretty cool, at least in my eyes. The other thing, it is a 2025 MJ auto and Upper Deck only puts out a handful of new autos every year. No other autos from the product that released 12 months ago have surfaced.
I am happy to have it in my collection, I will most likely move it in the future and upgrade to a different (NBA) auto, but for now it is cool to own.
Question - is anyone aware of any Upper Deck Chrome style autos of MJ?