Panini Flawless Soccer

Soccer / Fútbol cards and sports talk
Dan The Card Man
HB Member
Been liked: 1 time

Panini Flawless Soccer

Post by Dan The Card Man »

Thought I'd go ahead and create a thread to talk pick-ups, collections and whatever else regarding the most underappreciated soccer set released during the Panini era.

For those unaware, Panini debuted Flawless Soccer in 2015-16 and are yet to revisit the set. They have since placed an emphasis on the likes of Eminence and Immaculate for which myself, and many other collectors are a little disappointed with.

You can understand Paninis hesitance with regards to future releases but the way the market is, along with how beautiful these cards look, I am quite surprised its been a one and done release.

Keen to hear what others have to say on this release or see what cards you own yourself.
Dan The Card Man
HB Member

Re: Panini Flawless Soccer

I have a bunch sitting in my Ship My Cards account so will share those in this thread once they arrive back home. In the meantime, I've added a few down below (click arrows to cycle through) from my PC (I am a Chelsea and Italy fan so all my purchases are around those).

mindcycle
HB Supporter
Has liked: 252 times
Been liked: 104 times

Post by mindcycle »

Nice looking Ramires man! I wasn't aware that Panini only did a single Flawless soccer set. That's actually pretty surprising.
Always looking for high end Nuggets cards, current players and Rare 90's/00's!
Player PC - Antonio McDyess, Danilo Gallinari, Gary Harris, Tim Duncan
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/@mindcycle_cards
daeve
HB Member

Post by daeve »

^I was also unaware of that... I mostly 'dabble' a bit in futbol but have more lately been focused on some key vintage stuff that I like. I will be more on the lookout for this set now, thanks!
Dan The Card Man
HB Member

It seems I have created some competition for myself haha. It's odd they never revisited it. Yes it didn't sell well in 2016 but the way the market is right now its a weird one from them. They would have made a killing.

My Ship My Cards order arrives in the next few days, some photo dumps to come.
kingofsnake
HB Member
Been liked: 22 times

Post by kingofsnake »

Hi, just saw this thread. Back when this product came out, I purchased a case for my brother's birthday, and also picked up singles here and there. The stuff was super underpriced. Here are the cards in our PC:

Flawless and Nobility were great. Look forward to seeing other people's cards.